THE 2017 Southern Enduro Tour will be announced soon!
Loads of great racing, good times, coming your way!
Please stay tuned and watch some videos from last year on Kodiak Tough youtube channel.
2016 O-ROCK ENDURO results: https://goo.gl/oV8nbr
ABOVE PHOTOS: PRO Men & Women Podium and Group fun!
SOUTHERN ENDURO TOUR! About
Kodiak Tough is excited to bring you one heck of a good time and we have put together the best racing and riding experience possible!
5 Stops: TWO – 2 day stops (8 stages) & THREE – 1 day stops (10 stages). Points available will be dependent on the stop. Top points: 55,50,50,50,60. The emphasis will be on 2 day stops and the finale.
The best 4 of 5 stops will count towards overall titles. Racers must compete in 3 stops to qualify.
Registration is limited to a total of 140 racers and 20 Enduro Experience riders
1. The first 100 spots get introductory price
2. The next 40 spots are only $10 more
3. If you miss one of the 140 race spots, or simply want to be a part of the event, The Enduro Experience Class (20 spots available) is an option for you to see if enduro riding fits your style without the pressure of racing
4. CUSTOM numbers plates
5. 6 Championship classes / 2 bonus classes
6. Professional marked and taped course with custom cut lines to maximize your experience.
7. Include rider support station with NUUN hydration, Bob’s Red Mill, Snacks, and things to get you through the day.
*The series is designed to continue growth in the enduro style of riding and continue to keep it fun while providing a professional event. We will continue to grow the series and add other great events in years to come. We already have two other very cool venues we hope to add in 2017; look for stand-alone test events later this year. Now time to practice….ENDURO!
DATE CHANGE!! O-Rock Epic Enduro May 28th&29th. Stop #5. Now most of you will have Monday to recover….